Electric Vehicle Day 2022
Thursday, September 29, 2022 (10:00 AM - 4:00 PM) (MDT)
Save your Gas for the Grill — Test Drive an Electric Vehicle! Interested in speaking with real, live Electric Vehicle (EV) owners and enthusiasts? Want to take an EV for a test drive? You’re in luck – every year Flathead Electric Cooperative hosts Electric Vehicle Day as part of National Drive Electric Week.
- Thursday, September 29, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cookout lunch starts at 11 a.m.
- Located at the Flathead County Fairgrounds — Trade Center Building
What to Expect:
- Information on EVs
-Opportunity to speak with your Co-op and community EV owners
- EV test drives will be available from both your Co-op and area car dealerships
- While you’re here, grab a burger off the grill — lunch is on the Co-op!
- Event is FREE and open to the public
EV MODELS EXPECTED TO BE AVAILABLE FOR TEST DRIVES ARE (THIS LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE) —
- 2021 Tesla Model Y
- 2016 Chevrolet Bolt EV 2022
- Ford Lightning 2022
- Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Already own an EV? Bring it by and enjoy lunch with your Co-op and other EV owners! EV Day is a great opportunity to exchange experiences with the community.
265 N Meridian Rd
Kalispell, MT 59901 United States