Quality Control Specialist
LC Staffing Kalispell is now hiring for a long-term Quality Control Specialist for Whitefish location.
As a Quality Control Specialist, you will perform all quality control functions for all outgoing products, while conforming to standards and specifications established by the customer and the company.
- Act as liaison between the customer and company for quality related issues.
- Inspect labels during printing process and accept or reject according to customer and company specifications.
- Prepare quality-related documentation for each label job.
- Assist in resolving quality problems by interfacing with press, pre-press, rewind, customer service and art departments on quality inspection issues.
- Provide recommendations to improve procedures that apply to product quality.
- Track and review quality trends to prevent or reduce defects, determining problem causes and initiating actions to correct them.
- Produce Discrepancy Reports and corrective action letters for customer.
- Consult with customer and/or in-house staff on special orders that need attention.
- Perform all tasks with a constant commitment to improve operations with efforts to control and reduce costs, reduce cycle times, eliminate defects and embrace new technologies.
- Maintain material quarantine area.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, quality control, and/or printing production preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers and software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency regarding deadlines.
- Ability to cope with fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal; excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
For a full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com and refer to order #33661
For salary and position details please call or text Brittany in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.