Night Shift Gun Manufacturing Assemblers
LC Staffing is now recruiting for a long-term, full-time Gun Manufacturing Assembler for the night shift.
As the Assembler, you will be responsible for working with the machines, machine tools, and bench grinder to assemble firearm products.
Job Duties of an Assembler:
- Assists technicians and machine operators to set up and operate metalworking machines to cut, shape, and fit parts to fabricate various parts of a firearm.
- Works at different workstations as production needs require.
- Lifts, positions, and removes work pieces from machines to assist machine operators.
- Holds tape and rods and marks reference points to assist in layout.
- Loads, stacks, and transports stock, tools, and work in process throughout plant.
- Previous experience with metalworking or manufacturing.
- High school diploma or equivalent to be considered.
- Basic mechanical skills and proven ability to work safely and efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to communication effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
Schedule is Monday through Thursday, 4:30pm-3am with starting wages at $14.05 per hour.
To apply online or submit your resume, please visit our website at https://lcstaffing.com/ and refer to order #33959
For questions and answers, call or text Brittany in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.