LC Staffing is now recruiting for several long-term Bank Tellers.
As a Bank Teller, you will provide excellent customer service to process deposits, withdrawals, and cashed checks. You will assist customers with their loan inquiries, wire transfers, and account balances. Other duties include night drop bags and envelopes, sort and process morning mail, close checking and savings accounts, type cashier’s checks and money orders for customers, and balance visa and coin machines.
Job Responsibilities of Bank Teller:
- Greet customers with a smile, assess and fill their needs.
- Receive deposits, verify cash and endorsements, issue receipt.
- Accept checks for cashing, verifies endorsements, validity, and funds availability.
- Accept loan payments.
- Fill change orders for businesses.
- Maintain balancing record by correctly balancing cash daily, locates overages or shortages, sells excess cash to vault and maintains established cash levels in drawer.
- Issue cashier’s checks, money orders, Series EE Bonds, and gift cards.
Schedule is Monday through Friday with starting wages at $13.00 per hour. Occasional Saturdays may be required but there is an additional $30.00 per day bonus.
To apply online or submit your resume, please visit our website at https://lcstaffing.com/ and refer to order #33942
For more information, call or text Anna in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.
Locally owned and operated, LC Staffing has been matching top talent with Montana employers since 1985. Headquartered in Kalispell and with branches in Bozeman, Columbia Falls, and Missoula, they pride themselves in partnering an individual’s skills and interests with a company’s specific team dynamic and changing needs. LC Staffing maintains the utmost confidentiality to protect employees who are currently working and wish to make a change. One free application with LC Staffing can get you access to over 80 career possibilities. For more information, please visit us at www.lcstaffing.com.