2021 July Business Matters Chamber Luncheon: The Business Case for Early Childhood Education
Access to a high-quality childcare system is a mechanism for strengthening the workforce of today, of tomorrow, and our local economy.
Our business community has a unique opportunity to lead the way in implementing family policies that support their employees and make economic sense for the business' bottom line. Find out more at our July 12 luncheon.
Did you know..
- 40% of all Montana businesses have difficulty recruiting and retaining a qualified workforce due to a lack of childcare.
- Approximately 55,000 parents in Montana reported working reduced hours in 2020? That accounts for approximately 10% of the state's labor force.
- Montana businesses lose nearly $55M annually due to inadequate childcare.
- An estimated 25,000 parents in Montana were unable to reengage fully with the labor force due to a lack of childcare in 2020.
- Licensed childcare capacity meets only 47% of estimated demand in Montana.
Join us for a panel discussion about the business impacts of childcare and early childhood education. More information to come.
Sponsored by LC Staffing